Snap-on says it has improved its popular heavy duty air hammer with added features that make it more efficient and powerful, allowing service techs to get more done during the course of the day.
According to Jim Martin, product manager for Snap-on, changes were initiated by feedback from technicians.
“We replaced the beehive spring with the quick change chuck retainer, making our heavy duty air hammer easier to use,” he said. “This is another example of Snap-on listening to professionals and providing them with tools that increase their productivity.”
The features and benefits of the Snap-on Heavy Duty Air Hammer (PH3050B) are:
* Dual elastomer cushions absorb shock and vibration to reduce user fatigue
* Phenolic (Kevlar® reinforced) flutter disc provides long life
* Direct multi-port front exhaust keeps air and debris away from user
* High grade steel barrel provides greater strength than some competitor models
* Variable speed soft-touch trigger provides featherability for greater control
* Four-position built in air regulator varies power for different applications
* Air line screen helps prevent foreign particles from clogging trigger mechanism
* Hardened steel piston delivers harder blows for maximum impact.