Snap-on says its new 10-piece Ratcheting Open End Box Wrench Set (SRXRM710) helps techs perform more jobs efficiently and effectively.
“Our new open-end speed wrenches will make an immediate impact when it comes to helping service technicians improve their performance in the service bay,” said Jennifer Marchewka, product manager for Snap-on. “The open end features a patented speed wrenching configuration that delivers more speed and accessibility than conventional wrenches. In addition, the wrenches are incredibly durable and built to provide comfort and balance. Our new speed wrenches are a ‘must have’ for every service tech’s toolbox.”
Snap-on says the Flank Drive wrenching system provides up to 20 percent more turning power with less risk of tool or fastener damage.
Other features and benefits of the new Snap-on 10-piece ratcheting open end box wrench set (SRXRM710) include:
* Speed open end provides quick, ratchet-like action
* Up to 80 gear teeth for minimal movement in tight areas
* Box ends are offset 15 degrees for clearance
* Sized for optimum comfort and balance
* Nickel-chrome plating helps protect against corrosion and makes it easy to wipe clean.